Thursday, September 24, 2009

Caden's bedding and today's doctor visit!

Caden's bedding has finally arrived! It is even cuter than it is in the pictures online! I love it! His crib should be in sometime soon, so I cannot wait to get it all put together....even though it won't be used for awhile. It is just so exciting!

Also, today was my 22 weeks appointment. Everything was great, and they checked my blood sugar. This may sound like no big deal, but I had to go in with an empty stomach and drink this stuff that tasted like syrup-ish hawaiian punch...ugh! It was some type of sugar/glucose stuff and it made Caden move around a lot! Then they checked my iron level which was fine too. I am so thankful for how smooth everything is going. I also got to hear his heartbeat, which was perfect! He is growing and progressing just like they want him to! I have only gained 10 lbs. as of now, but the number on the scale is still scary to see! : ) I am not used to seeing these numbers on the scale. But I know this weight is not permanent, I am under the amount of weight right now that you are allowed to gain at 23 weeks, so that is great. I hoep to stay that way, but sometimes swelling towards the end can cause your weight to go up. Oh well! Chris is so excited too and he cannot wait until he can feel Caden kicking!

No comments:

Post a Comment