Saturday, September 19, 2009

22 weeks belly picture

I am definetly looking larger these days....I have really grown in the last couple weeks, hence all the pain I have been going through! I have had a lot of muscle/ligament pain, but I will take that any day over being nauseated!!! Chris has been sweet though and rubbed my back for me. It is really hard teaching all day and trying to do everything I can while sitting down. I am learning as I go. Thanks to Tylenol, I am able to get through the day! Caden must like Saturdays as much as I do, b/c he moved/kicked a lot today. I still have to pinch myself and say "Is this really real?" Its so wierd feeling him now, The kicks aren't little flutters anymore, but "pokes" from within....oh well I still like being pregnant minus the terrible back pain and lovely acne on my face now!

No comments:

Post a Comment