Thursday, September 10, 2009

baby clothes and more baby clothes.....


Well, now that we know we are having a boy, I understand how people go broke buying all this stuff. I am trying to restrain myself though.... : ) I am however, focusing on how I am going to decorate the nursery. We are going to bo bead board around the room around the lower half of the room. I am going to paint the walls green above that. The bedding is adorable (see pic above). We are doing a jungle theme, and the main colors are red, brown, green, yellow and blue. I really think it is going to be cute! I cannot wait to start decorating. We did put up a new ceiling fan in Caden's room. It looks much better than the 1980's one that was there. Well, I will update again when I go to the doctor on September 24th!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! The only advice I can give you is do not buy baby clothes. I think I have enough for Jasper to wear something new everyday for his first year of life. I hope everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete