Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday, January 5, 2010 - 37 weeks


Well the "being uncomfortable" part is well underway...I have terrible indigestion/reflux every day! Today was my first day back at work and it really wore me out. I get tired so easily and have never wanted to sleep so much in my life. I went to the doctor today, and everything was great. He is approx. 6.5 lbs! He is gaining weight steadily, and has chubby cheeks! She said he is going to be a husky baby! haha! I am so glad this is almost over, but at the same time, am very unsure of the unknown that is a few weeks away. I know there is no preparing yourself for it. Chris and I talk about it every day, about how we are going to handle all the loss of sleep and changing diapers, but we are as excited as we are scared. I know its normal. We will figure it out!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are almost there! I am so excited for you and Chris both! You look so great! Just try to relax and enjoy your last few days as a family of two!!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not long now!!! I am so happy for you and Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it!!! Just going to be honest though, the first few weeks are rough and it's normal to get frustrated...just in case nobody has told you that!!! It seriously does fly by, though, so cherish it all!! The good and the bad! :) He will be so so wonderful! Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete